Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Please find below our ticketing terms and conditions.
WRU Gwent Rugby and WRU Gwent Stadium Limited: Ticketing Terms and Conditions
WRU Gwent Rugby Limited (the “Dragons”) and its authorised agents and distributors allocate and issue tickets (including season tickets) for events and rugby matches (the “Tickets”) at Rodney Parade (the “Stadium”) only upon these Ticket Terms and Conditions, and the Stadium Ground Rules (the “Terms”) and by applying for and/or being allocated or transferred Tickets all recipients of a Ticket shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms.
- All sales of Tickets are final and, save as set out elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, no refunds will be granted in any circumstance.
- A Ticket shall not be transferred, offered for sale, resold or supplied at above face value save as permitted in these Terms or as authorised by Dragons.
- A Ticket shall not be purchased or obtained through any person, agent, company or otherwise than directly from the Dragons its authorised distributors. Such authorised distributors include authorised schools, Dragons staff, visiting clubs, or genuine sponsors and any other third party as may be authorised by Dragons from time to time (“Authorised Distributors”).
- A Ticket may not be used as a prize, or as part of a competition, or in any promotional or similar activity without the written consent of the Dragons.
- A Ticket may not be transferred, offered for sale, resold or supplied to or by a person, firm or company carrying on a ticketing or corporate hospitality business; anyone offering, or through a third party supplying, catering facilities on the date of an event at the Stadium; or an officer, agent, employee or licensee of any of the above (“Restricted Person”). Tickets may not be included as part of a package (ie. in conjunction with additional benefit(s) including but not limited to retail items, food and/or drink) except in packages authorised by the Dragons.
- All recipients of Tickets must ensure that the Terms are incorporated into all agreements (whether written or oral) to transfer, resell or supply Tickets and a recipient may only transfer, resell or supply Tickets in accordance with the Terms and on the basis that the Terms are accepted.
- Any Ticket advertised, supplied or obtained in breach of the Terms shall be void and all rights conferred therewith shall be nullified. Any recipient seeking to use a Ticket obtained in breach of the Terms in order to gain or provide access to or remain at the Stadium will be a trespasser and the recipient may be liable to be refused entry or evicted from the Stadium, and may be liable to legal action.
- Dragons and its Authorised Distributors reserve the right to refuse to transfer, sell or supply Tickets in the future, to any Authorised Distributor, person, firm, agent or company found to be in breach of these Terms.
- Dragons and its Authorised Distributors reserve the right to take disciplinary action in the event of any breach of the Terms. Dragons reserves the right to take legal action against any recipient of Tickets which breaches any of the Terms.
- Tickets remain the property of Dragons at all times.
- Where a Ticket has been lost or stolen, Dragons should be notified immediately and shall issue a duplicate Ticket to the Ticket holder for a per Ticket administrative fee of £10. If Dragons issues a duplicate Ticket, the original Ticket will become automatically invalid.
- In order to gain admission to the Stadium, the Ticket must be presented in its entirety at the specified entrance.
- No re-admission is permitted.
- Any complaints about a Ticket holder’s ability to view the event shall be made to a steward promptly prior to, or during the event. No such complaints can be accepted after the event.
- Dragons reserves the right to cancel or reschedule its advertised events. In the event of any curtailment, abandonment or cancellation of an event due to any cause no refund of any Ticket can be made. In the event of postponement, the Ticket will be valid for the postponed date. Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the event which has been arranged by the ticket holder is at their own risk. It is the ticket holder's responsibility to ascertain the date and kick-off time of the rearranged match. Liability for the cancellation or rescheduling of an Event, or for material changes to an Event, will be limited to the refund as set forth in terms relating to the specific event.
- A Ticket holder has the right to occupy a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the Ticket and Dragons reserves the right to provide an alternative seat to that specified on the Ticket.
- A Ticket holder must comply with the instructions of Dragons and/or its servants or agents while in the Stadium.
- If a Ticket is cancelled due to a breach of the Terms and/or admission is reasonably refused for whatever reason no money will be refunded or compensation provided.
- Tickets are issued subject to the Stadium Ground Rules. Dragons, the police, its servants or agents shall be entitled to refuse admission or eject a ticket holder in reasonable circumstances. A copy of the Stadium Ground Rules is available outside the Stadium and is also available upon requests.
- Dragons Rugby is the name of the professional rugby team that is registered with Companies House as WRU Gwent Rugby Ltd and operating from Rodney Parade with business name WRU Gwent Stadium Ltd