Season Membership renewals remain open ahead of the 2022/23 campaign – after we extended the frozen price offer following feedback from fans.
We have been absolutely thrilled by the response from members who have already taken advantage of the chance to renew and sign-up once more to the #DragonsFamily.
We announced that PRICES WERE FROZEN for all renewals last month – ensuring fans would pay exactly what they did when they last purchased memberships.
And following feedback from supporters, we have now extended the price offer to Thursday, June 30.
All tickets – both renewals and new – go to General Sale prices on Friday, July 1.
2022/23 MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Access to all regular season home fixtures in the United Rugby Championship and home pool fixtures in EPCR Challenge Cup.
- Access to home pre-season fixtures – including the home game with Bristol Bears!
- Access to all Dragons XV home matches and age grade and Dragons Women fixtures played at Ystrad Mynach.
- Priority access to any knockout fixtures.
- Guaranteed first refusal on your seat for the 2023/24 season.
- Access to new Season Members exclusive pre-season event.
- Discounted drinks at Rodney Parade and opportunities to ‘Bring A Friend For FREE’ to selected home fixtures.
- Access to International Ticket Ballot.
- 10% Retail Discount in the Club Store at Rodney Parade.
- Expanded Dragons Rugby partner benefit and discounts.
- Priority access to new range of digital events.
HOW TO RENEW BUY ONLINE
Visit our ticketing website and buy 24/7! It’s the most convenient way for members from the 2021/22 season to renew your membership with Dragons. You can do it anytime, anywhere! Click HERE and log into your account. If you have any issues contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Activate My Account for first time:
You can find your supporter number on your existing Season Membership card or by contacting the ticket office.
1. Visit Activate Ticketing Account.
2. Enter your supporter number and surname.
3. Click ‘find my account’.
4. Enter a new password in the box at the top of the form.
5. Check the details in the form are correct and then click ‘Save details’.
6. You will then be able to login in using your supporter number and new password.
OVER THE PHONE
You can renew your Season Membership by calling us on 01633 670690 between 10am and 4pm.
All members that have not provided a valid email address will have a letter sent to them in the post with details. Any correspondence should be sent to: Ticket Office, Dragons Rugby, Rodney Parade, Newport, Gwent, NP19 0UU
Any supporters with issues renewing or further queries can email email@example.com or call 01633 670690 between 10am and 4pm during the week. Please note, the Ticket Office will be closed over the four-day Jubilee Bank Holiday and re-open on Monday, June 6.