Dragons have teamed up with MatchDayInfo to make our official match day programmes for the 2020/21 season available for fans to download - and you can get the latest Guinness PRO14 issue right NOW!
The latest edition of ‘The Dragon’ - via the MatchDayInfo iOS and Android app - for Sunday's game with Glasgow Warriors at Principality Stadium is FREE for all supporters!
The 58-page programme features an exclusive chat with scrum half Rhodri Williams as he prepares to hit a centurry of games in the Guinness PRO14. We also have a catch-up with back row Ollie Griffiths. Plus we have the very latest news, a closer look at our visitors and new insights from our Dragons Community team!
How to download guide for the App:
To download the app and your chosen edition of the programme, follow these steps:
1) iPhone/iPad and Android users need to go their app store
2) Search ‘MatchDayInfo’ or ‘Match Day Info’ or use links below: APP STORE GOOGLE PLAY STORE
3) Once the App has been downloaded, the fan has the opportunity to make an account and sign up via Email, Facebook or Twitter. They can also wish to be push notified when their favourite team(s) uploads new content
4) Once logged in, the user will land on the Home Page, which will show the featured event of that day (which will be Dragons Rugby)
5) Clicking on the featured picture will take you to the event programme - where fans have the opportunity to download the programme quickly and simply. The programme will take a few seconds to download, depending on the speed of the internet connection
6) The programme will then appear in front of the user. If they wish to exit, they can find their programme in the ‘Downloads’ section, where they can archive their favourite programmes and read when ever they wish.
7) To follow the ‘Dragons Rugby’ Page, click 'Explore', then ’Team Index’ - then simply select 'follow' on the profile.
Any fans that encounter problems, or wish to submit feedback, can email firstname.lastname@example.org