Dragons will entertain Northampton Saints at Rodney Parade in the last 16 of the European Challenge Cup on Saturday, April 3 (kick-off 5.30pm).
BT Sport will broadcast all Challenge Cup Round of 16 fixtures live involving clubs with 14 European titles between them following the announcement of the exact dates and kick-off times of the matches in the 2020/21 tournament.
The knockout stage will get underway on Friday, 2 April with Bath Rugby travelling to Parma to face Zebre Rugby Club, London Irish hosting two-time winners, Cardiff Blues, at Brentford Community Stadium, and Glasgow Warriors making the journey to the south of France to take on Montpellier who lifted the trophy in 2016.
Both matches involving Welsh representatives on Saturday, 3 April will be broadcast live on S4C as well as on BT Sport with the Ospreys going up against the Newcastle Falcons at the Liberty Stadium and the Dragons meeting the Saints at Rodney Parade.
On the same day, Benetton Rugby are at home in Treviso against Agen, while Leicester Tigers clash with Connacht Rugby at Mattioli Woods Welford Road, and the round comes to a conclusion on Sunday, 4 April when three-time champions, Harlequins, host Ulster Rugby who will be making a first appearance in the Challenge Cup.
The quarter-finals will be played on the weekend of 9/10/11 April and the exact dates and kick-off times will be announced as soon as practicable.
*ROUND OF 16 (All kick-off times are local)
Friday 2 April
- Zebre Rugby Club v Bath Rugby – Stadio Sergio Lanfranchi (16.00) Sky Italia / BT Sport
- London Irish v Cardiff Blues – Brentford Community Stadium (17.30) BT Sport
- Montpellier v Glasgow Warriors – GGL Stadium (21.00) FR 4 / beIN SPORTS / BT Sport
Saturday 3 April
- Benetton Rugby v Agen – Stadio Comunale di Monigo (16.00) Sky Italia / beIN SPORTS / BT Sport
- Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons – Liberty Stadium (15.00) S4C / BT Sport
- Dragons v Northampton Saints – Rodney Parade (17.30) S4C / BT Sport
- Leicester Tigers v Connacht Rugby – Mattioli Woods Welford Road (20.00) BT Sport
Sunday 4 April
- Harlequins v Ulster Rugby – The Twickenham Stoop (20.00) BT Sport
*Fixtures subject to approval by authorities in the relevant territories
QUARTER-FINALS (Weekend of 9/10/11 April – first-named winners at home)
- Winner Montpellier/Glasgow Warriors v Winner Benetton/Agen
- Winner Dragons/Northampton Saints v Winner Harlequins/Ulster
- Winner Zebre/Bath v Winner London Irish/Cardiff Blues
- Winner Leicester Tigers/Connacht v Winner Ospreys/Newcastle Falcons
Semi-finals: 30 April – 1/2 May
Challenge Cup final: Friday, 21 May
Heineken Champions Cup final: Saturday, 22 May