Supporters are advised that Season Membership renewals are open NOW for those who were members during the 2019/20 season - and you have one more week to secure your same seat and frozen price!
The opening of renewals is the latest step in welcoming fans back to our home as we look forward to competing in the new United Rugby Championship and European Challenge Cup.
We are anticipating significant interest so 2019/20 holders are encouraged to take advantage of their priority window and secure their seat and price before the General Sale begins on Wednesday, July 7.
Season Members from the 2020/21 campaign are reminded that they have been automatically renewed and do not need to do anything at this stage - we will be in touch. We look forward to welcoming them back to Rodney Parade – thank you for your unwavering support.
All 2019/20 Season Members should check their inboxes now for details and the relevant ticketing link – once on the website - CLICK HERE - please log into your account first to renew.
Any supporters with issues renewing or further queries can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01633 674990 between 10am and 4pm during the week.
With a 2021/22 Season Membership, you get access to all Dragons Rugby regular season matches at Rodney Parade - this includes league, cup and development competitions - and much, much more.
DRAGONS RUGBY 2021-22 SEASON MEMBERSHIP
- Access to all regular season Dragons Rugby home matches in the United Rugby Championship.
- Access to all Dragons Rugby pool matches in the European Challenge Cup.
- Access to all regular season Dragons XV/Celtic Cup home matches.
- Priority access to any knockout fixtures
- Discounted drinks at Rodney Parade and opportunities to ‘Bring A Friend For FREE’ to selected games.
- Access to International Ticket Ballot
- Retail Discount
- Dragons Rugby partner benefit and discounts
- Exclusive digital events and content
Want to be the first to know about new Season Memberships for the 2021/22 season? Register your interest HERE and we will be in touch ahead of the General Sale.