Dragons face reigning league champions Leinster Rugby under the lights at Rodney Parade after fixtures for Rounds 12 to 16 of the Guinness PRO14 were revealed.
The remaining five rounds of the league season were announced today (Monday) and see Dean Ryan’s men face three more games on home soil – making it five out of the remaining seven at Rodney Parade.
Leinster pose a huge test in Newport on Friday, February 19 (kick-off 7.35pm) – a game that will ensure three successive home games on Friday evenings with rearranged dates against Connacht and Edinburgh also next month.
A trip to Italian outfit Zebre awaits on Saturday, February 27 (kick-off 5.15pm UK time) as Dragons look to claim victory for a second successive season at Stadio Sergio Lanfranchi.
A Welsh derby and away trip to Swansea is the challenge in Round 14 to tackle Ospreys.
The exact date and time for this fixture in early March is yet to be finalised. Back-to-back home games complete the regular season as Ulster Rugby arrive on Saturday, March 13 (kick-off 7.35pm) and Glasgow Warriors on Sunday, March 21 (kick-off 3pm).
All games will be broadcast on either Premier Sports or S4C. Full broadcast details below.
Guinness PRO14 Fixtures 2020/21:
- Round 12: Friday, February 19 – Dragons vs Leinster – Rodney Parade – 7.35pm –Premier Sports
- Round 13: Saturday, February 27 – Zebre vs Dragons – Stadio Sergio Lanfranchi – 5.15pm (UK time) – Premier Sports
- Round 14: TBC – Ospreys vs Dragons – TBC – S4C
- Round 15: Saturday, March 13 – Dragons vs Ulster – Rodney Parade – 7.35pm – Premier Sports
- Round 16: Sunday, March 21 – Dragons vs Glasgow Warriors – Rodney Parade – 3pm – Premier Sports