Dragons are pleased to announce that half season memberships the 2019/20 regular season remain on general sale now - priced from £70 for six games.
This is your chance to guarantee the best view of the action for the final home games this season (January – May 2020).
Our six-game Half Season Membership begins with the conclusion of the Challenge Cup group stage as we hope to secure a quarter-final spot, plus there's a further five Guinness PRO14 games including the end of season south east Wales derby with Cardiff Blues.
Dragons welcome Leinster, Ulster, Cheetahs and Benetton in the second half of the season, along with the south-east derby against Cardiff Blues - and you can purchase extra tickets for the game first as a member for what is traditionally the most popular game on the fixture list.
Plus Half Season members can get to the front of the queue for any knockout round tickets should Dragons make the quarter-final stages of the European Challenge Cup.
Adult Half Season Memberships start from just £70, concessions from £60 and under 16s from £10. For more information about Half-Season Memberships please call the Ticket Office on 01633 674990 or visit the Ticket Office at Rodney Parade.
SEASON MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Guaranteed seat at 6 home games, including two Welsh derbies amongst five home Pro14 games,
- Priority window to purchase extra tickets for home fixture/s yet to go on public sale, ie. Cardiff Blues
- Priority window to purchase tickets for any knockout round fixtures, including Challenge Cup quarter-finals
- Discounted drinks at Rodney Parade, plus savings in the Rodney Parade shop and from other partners
- Priority access to Rodney Parade events and a fortnightly E-newsletter
- Get first notification of Season membership renewal information
HOW TO BUY YOUR HALF SEASON MEMBERSHIP
You can purchase in one of the following ways:
1. Buy online please CLICK HERE.
2. Call 01633 674 990
3. In person at the Ticket Office - Dragons Ticket Office, Rodney Parade.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Support the Dragons next season and #BringYourFire
To sign up up for Dragons bi-weekly newsletter, please CLICK HERE