Dragons Season Membership renewals for the 2020/21 campaign are now on sale. Members should CLICK HERE to renew (you will need to sign in first to renew).
As announced yesterday, Dragons season ticket holders can now renew their membership online ahead of the new campaign which is expected to start with the first round of fixtures on October 3.
Membership renewals are available with only a third of the price payable up front and Dragons have also introduced the Dragons ‘P.A.S.S.’ Promise – a series of commitments to supporters as matches resume this weekend played behind closed doors.
The club is greatly appreciative of the patience shown by its supporter base in these uncertain times, and we want every supporters to be comfortable in the knowledge that their seat will be ready for them when a return to Rodney Parade is allowed.
OUR DRAGONS ‘P.A.S.S.’ PROMISE TO YOU
1. PRICING – Pay only 33% on renewal and spread payments to February 2021.
2. ACCESS – Season Members receive absolute priority for admission or any ballot allocation if capacity is reduced.
3. SAVE YOUR SEAT – Being a member for this coming season means you get the first chance to reserve your seat for any knockout games in the new campaign and for the 2021/22 season.
4. SAFE – Rodney Parade has been certified a Covid-19 compliant stadium and we will continue to ensure that the highest standards are met and all current guidelines are fully implemented to ensure, player, supporters and staff safety.
The club awaits further guidance on when national restrictions relating to attending live sports events might be lifted, but are keen to begin preparations for the new season and give fans the opportunity to secure their seat in good time before the action begins.
Uncertainty remains about when the season may kick off and when fans will be permitted to attend matches. However, if full or part restrictions are in place for the start of the new campaign, the following policy will apply;
- If Stadium capacity is reduced to enable social distancing measures, priority will be given to supporters who were first to purchase their 2020-21 membership (e.g. if an attendance of 2,000 is permitted, the first 2,000 supporters to have purchased membership will be invited to attend. Please note this figure is for illustrative purposes only).
- There are no guarantees that season members will be able to sit in their chosen seats, but by best endeavour Dragons will aim to sit households close together.
- Priority access to purchase additional tickets including knockout fixtures
- 10% retail discount in store and online
- 10% discount on draught in the stadium up until kick-off/ half time
- Season Ticket holder discounts on selected games for matchday hospitality
- Access to exclusive events and member benefits
- Season Ticket Newsletter including discounts and competitions
Following a price freeze for renewing members over the last three years, prices have now been aligned for all existing season card holders. Renewal prices for existing members are guaranteed to be the best price membership offer and renewing will ensure you are at the front of the queue to see the Dragons in action at Rodney Parade when it’s safe to return. Half Season Tickets will not be on sale this season.
Prices for the 2020/21 season will be sent to members direct, with a payments spread - one third is payable on renewal, with a second payment in December and the final payment in February 2021. Arrangements to take future payments will be made directly by our ticket office.
If you were not a season 2019/20 member but wish to join for the new campaign you can register your interest and receive invitations to join once further information is available.
CLICK HERE to register your interest.