Dragons are back in European Challenge Cup action under the lights on Friday at Rodney Parade (kick-off 8pm) as we welcome Worcester Warriors for the second part of a double-header.
Ahead of the game, we take a closer look at all the stats and information you need to know:
Pool 1: Dragons vs Worcester Warriors
- Referee: Ludovic Cayre (Fra); Assistant Ref: Julien Caasteignede (Fra) & Pierre-Baptiste Nuchy (Fra), Citing Commissioner: Eddie Walsh (Ire)
- The Dragons and Worcester have met on three occasions in the Challenge Cup with the home side on the day winning each encounter.
- Worcester’s next victory in the Challenge Cup will be their 50th in the competition. They will be the fifth Premiership side to reach that milestone after Newcastle Falcons, Gloucester Rugby, Sale Sharks and London Irish.
- The Dragons have lost their last five games against Premiership opposition in the Challenge Cup, although their last such win came at home to Worcester in Round 4 in 2016/17.
- The Dragons have made just seven offloads to date, fewer than any other side after three rounds.
- Dragons: P63 - W35, D0, L28. Win Rate: 56%
- Worcester: P85 – W49, D2, L34, Win Rate: 58%
Round 3 Top Performers
- Offloads: Charles Piutau (Bristol Bears), Will Boyde (Cardiff Blues), Charly Malie (Pau) - 4
- Metres: Geoffrey Cros (Bordeaux-Bègles) - 169
- Carries: Charles Piutau (Bristol Bears) - 23
- Turnovers: Facundo Isa (RC Toulon) - 3
- Tackles: Harry Thacker (Bristol Bears) - 25
- Lineout steals: Ryan Chapuis (Stade Français Paris), Blade Thomson (Scarlets), Camille Gerondeau (Castres Olympique), Steven Luatua (Bristol Bears) - 2
Tickets remain on sale NOW for the home European Challenge Cup clash with Worcester Warriors. Click HERE to buy online.