Ever wanted to play rugby but didn’t think you could? Inclusive Community Clubs (ICC) are the place for you, where you learn rugby, meet new friends and most importantly have fun in an environment where disability doesn’t matter.
At the Inclusive Community Clubs…
- Fun and engaging regional rugby sessions are tailored to children and teens with disabilities.
- Enjoy non-contact, tag-based rugby games and activities.
- Age ranges from 6 to 16.
- Be led by WRU Qualified and DBS Coaches.
- Enjoy the pay to play format, £2.50 per session for the first child of a family group, first session is free.
- Siblings and friends welcome
Events are being held at Ebbw Vale Sports Centre (NP23 6GL) between 11am-12noon on the following dates:
- Saturday 6th April
- Saturday 13th April
- Saturday 4th May
- Saturday 11th May
- Saturday 18th May
- Saturday 25th May
For further enquires email: firstname.lastname@example.org